Monday, November 12, 2007

SIGNATURE

Last week, I flew to Minneapolis for a book signing at Micawber's in St. Paul and at the Minnesota History Center as part of RetroRama. I had a wonderful time at both. The Micawber's event included a slideshow and talk, which allowed me to lug the Epson/Accolade DUET video screen from the baggage claim area of the Humphrey terminal to the light rail station. Touting itself as being "ultra portable", this thing shocked me when it was delivered to my back door. Rising well-past my chin and weighing in at 18 pounds, I looked like I was toting a rocket launcher to the front line. At least people had the sense to stay out of my way.

Regardless, I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with a lot of great people at both events. This included Asya Mikhailenko and Stephen Colbert (to name a few).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Clausen said...

Tom,

Just thought I'd let you know that Dan Cederholm, one of the designers for the web in the U.S., put up a link to your Aperature book on his website today.

Best,

Jon Clausen

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home