Saturday, December 08, 2007

BOTTOM

This morning I learned (via an email from a blogger friend—Thanks Carl!) that my book landed on Amazon's BEST BOOKS OF 2007 list. It contains their Top 100 Picks and I'm proud to say that I am #100! Considering the volume of printed material that is released every year, I'd say that's pretty damned good!

I owe a huge Thank You to everyone who has blogged about the book and whom I've had the pleasure of meeting and talking with at book signings. My goal, all along, has been to be both friendly and approachable and I certainly hope that I've come across as such.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon Clausen said...

Congrats, Tom! All of the accolades are very much deserved!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Timothy Briner said...

NICE!!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Rurality said...

Congrats! That is a great achievement. I love the book.

12:31 PM  
Blogger My name is none of your beeswax said...

Tom!

This is awesome - what an impressive and wonderful honor - and you deserve it! I hope this results in lots of sales for you (and perhaps a sequel)!

I think I can speak up for all your fans out here in bloggyland and tell you that the talents and gifts you choose to share with all of us have given everyone who views your work such pleasure. I hope you know that and take pride in it. :)

Thanks for this post.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

You certainly deserve it! By the way, the books were a big hit. Jeff was thrilled beyond words and of course so was I. Your kind words in our books were beyond the call of duty and much appreciated. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home